Monday 26 August 2013

guess who's back, back again?

yes, that's right, i've returned to the world of blogging. with a distinct lack of novels to analyse i'm currently at a bit of a loss as to what to do with my life. hello existential crisis. and what's the best thing to fill the void of nothingness that extends before me (otherwise known as 'real life'), and to edge away from the cusp of the almost inevitable breakdown? shopping. obviously. this blog is where i'm going to talk about the things i've bought/want to buy/would happily rob a bank in order to obtain, and where i'll chart the scale of my buyer's remorse. come join me. you know you want to.




p.s. don't you just love the 90's 'paint' job of my name? so many memories of primary school and windows 98 came flooding back to me whilst making it. to be honest, it wasn't entirely pleasant..

2 comments:

  1. JESS IS AWESOME. (hello number one fan over here...) xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete