Friday 4 October 2013

the week in pictures #6




1. power dressing, 2. don't believe the hype, 3. standard, 
4. plum crumble, 5. good hair day, 6. autumnal, 7. bagel time,
8. yin and yang, 9. my friends have always been the coolest.. 



This week's been a busy one, mostly because I've been working rather a lot. One fun thing that did happen though, is that I was reunited with one of my favourite people ever, Lily. I've known Lily ever since Year 7, and she's one of the best people ever - for reference, she's the blonde in my 'yin and yang' instagram picture. 


a bigger version of the 'yin and yang' photo to make it even more clear that 
we're basically wearing the same top but in opposite colourways...classic us.


We have a bit of a tendency to turn up to events wearing very similar clothes (as illustrated in the above photo), or to buy the same things when shopping without each other. We're almost twins in a way, but I take this as an incredibly good thing, because she's easily the best dressed person I know.

Lily's been away for a little while travelling the world with her boyfriend, so it was super lovely to catch up with her over treacle tart and a decaff latte. We're also planning to go out for breakfast soon - one of my favourite things to do ever - so, watch this space.

Other than that I've got very little to report. I've recently become fairly obsessed with 'Parks and Recreation'. I actually saw the first series and I wasn't all that enamored, but it definitely gets a lot funnier from season 2 onwards. If you've not experienced it yet, then you should. I've also been really good and haven't spent any money, but I still need to round up all my latest purchases from last week and do a bit of a haul. I might also do an autumn style type post because I bought a few new clothes recently, for the first time in what seems like forever. But, until all of that, have super fun weekends! 


ALSO - the Instagram collage featured in this post is actually a round up of the last 3 weeks photos, because I fail at keeping my Instagram updated currently. Just so you know.      

2 comments:

  1. your hair looks amazing in that fifth photo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both colours of you and your friend's top, they both suit both of you! :p

    http://privateempyrean.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete