Tuesday 17 December 2013

Blogmas #16 - eye stuff.


door sixteen...


Day 16 of the calendar yielded a product that I was quite excited about. Probably surprisingly once I tell you all what it is: dr.organic Dead Sea Mineral Eye Rescue Rollerball. What a mouthful.


dr.organic Dead Sea Mineral Eye Rescue Rollerball.


The product itself is basically a rollerball that you're supposed to use directly under your eye so that it can reduce puffiness, tired eyes, and dark circles. Lots of companies have things that are similar - from Garnier to Clinique - but what's different about this one is that it's been formulated using organic and natural ingredients.

casual close-up...


I have dark circles, which is probably a combination of severe stress and lack of sleep, and whilst Bobbi Brown's Corrector does a valiant job at covering those up, it's always nice to try out other options. To be honest, I don't expect miracles, because I'm yet to use an anti-dark circle product that's ever actually shown any sort of real result. However, regardless of whether of not this gets rid of puffiness/darkness, I'll probably continue to use it, because it feels like a dream under the eyes. There's something about the cold metal rollerball that really gets me - it's soothing and refreshing. Definitely something to use anytime I feel that my eyes are tired. So most days after I've been at work then...  


No comments:

Post a Comment