Sunday 8 December 2013

Blogmas #7 - simple, but nice.

another day, another festive blog post.

Day 7 saw arguably quite a simple addition to the calendar, but sometimes simple is best. The product in question was actually a pair of tweezers from the Vintage Cosmetics Company. I'm pretty sure I've seen the brand's floral tweezers in several magazines before and, at £8 a pair, they're certainly not cheap in the tweezer world. (If there is such a thing.)  

Tweezers are one of those things that I'd probably consider rather boring to buy myself, but they have a multitude of uses (both beauty related and non-beauty related) and will always come in handy. These ones have a soft, velvety finish (similar to the Nars packaging), and are a pretty grey/blue colour - a nice addition to any make-up bag. They feel like very good quality tweezers, and as I say, given that I probably wouldn't tend to buy them for myself, it was nice to receive them in the calendar.    


The Vintage Cosmetics Company Tweezers.


However, given their prettiness, I have a feeling they're going to be reserved for 'best' i.e. not used when the men in my family manage to get metal shards stuck in their hands. (That happens an awful lot more often that you might think..) Or as a trusty back up should my favourite Tweezerman ones ever go astray. Heaven forbid.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment