Tuesday 3 December 2013

Blogmas #2 - Caudalie makes a welcome appearance...


what's behind door 2?


Door two of my ridiculously unnecessary advent calendar opened to reveal a product by one of my very favourite brands: Caudalie. Caudalie has been a firm favourite of mine ever since that time I was in Fenwicks and just had to give their Beauty Elixir a go. Needless to say, ever since then, they've been very high up on my list of favourite beauty/skincare brands. Another super product of theirs is the Vinosource SOS Serum, something that I might just have to go back to once my Hydraluron runs out, partially due to how well it performs it's role of putting some much needed moisture back into dehydrated skin, but mostly due to its smell. I swear, it's so bloody good.


Day 2: 
Caudalie Feuille De Cassis Hand and Nail Cream.


After that frankly glowing review of Caudalie's fragrances, it'll probably come as no surprise to you that the product featured in the calendar smells just as good - it has a light, fruity, almost blackcurranty scent. (Interesting given that is actually supposed to be blackcurrant scented... A quick google translate informed me of as much. Note to self: learn some French.) 

Hand creams are always much appreciated by me, particularly as we're now firmly heading into the bleak midwinter and my hands have a tendency to become chapped at even the slightest hint of frost. This shall be placed firmly by my bedside for the foreseeable future. Another brownie point for the You Beauty advent calendar. 



    

1 comment:

  1. That advent calendar is so awesome, I just get a little piece of chocolate each day.. :p

    ReplyDelete