Monday 9 December 2013

Blogmas #8 - THE BEST DAY EVER.

door eight.

Day eight of the calendar yielded something from one of my favourite brands ever and, in my opinion, the best thing so far. A bath and shower oil from Aromatherapy Associates. I can't tell you how excited I was to see it behind the door.



Aromatherapy Associates Inner Strength Bath & Shower Oil.


I am a huge fan of Aromatherapy Associates and their bath oils. I currently have their Revive Evening one on the go and it's my favourite thing to add to a bath after a day at work. Given my obvious infatuation with the brand, I'm sure this oil wont disappoint. Well, it better not do...


a close up of the frankly gorgeous packaging.

Another thing I adore about Aromatherapy Associates is the tiny glass bottles that their oils come in. Everything about the brand is luxe, and if you're ever looking for a present for someone who enjoys baths and just indulgence in general, look no further. You genuinely cannot go wrong.

    


1 comment:

  1. This blog post is so cute! Let us know what they're like x

    http://privateempyrean.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete