Thursday 5 December 2013

blogmas #4 - the lady is a vamp.

 door number four.

After finishing yesterday's post with some nail related ramblings - namely bemoaning the fact that I'm not really allowed to wear it for work and am thus currently forced to sport an au naturel nail look - it would be really prove incredibly ironic for today's calendar offering to be a nail varnish. And yet, that's exactly what's happened. I tell you, you can't write this stuff. And yet I'll endeavor to continue..

Leighton Denny's 'Vamp'. 

Behind today's door lay the most perfect blackened red nail polish shade, very appropriately called 'Vamp'. The polish itself is actually from Leighton Denny, a brand I've heard lots and lots about and yet have never tried (I'm sensing this might become a bit of a theme with this calendar.) I think this would look fantastic with a gold glitter accent nail, although I'm not sure my bosses would agree with me. Pity.


sadly, the polish isn't showing up true to colour on pictures. story of my life.*
but imagine a blackened deep red, and I'm sure you'll have got the gist..


I promise that when I'm able to sport nail varnish again, I'll let you know what I think of this one (and I'll try and include some pictures that actually show the colour properly. And I call myself a blogger?)


*Oh come on, it was there for the taking...

No comments:

Post a Comment