Wednesday 4 December 2013

Blogmas #3 - an excuse to go shopping.

door three.

Behind door three of the calendar lay a very welcome surprise: a £15 voucher. Certainly a really interesting addition to the calendar and also a very nice idea. The fact that it's valid until the end of January is also really nice - perfect if you're looking to treat yourself during the post Christmas slump. (You all know what I mean, that dreary period of winter when all the fun and festivity is over, and all we have to look forward to is it going dark really early and, most probably, an awful lot of rain. Ever the optimist.)


 ESPA goodies.

The voucher is for a company called ESPA, a brand I can honestly say I've never heard of, but a quick glance at its website looks very promising.. (They appear to have lots of bath oil related gift sets, honestly, the temptation to spend the voucher right this second is currently proving fairly difficult.) Alongside the voucher are 2 miniature sample skincare products from ESPA. One being an exfoliator, the other being a serum in the cutest little glass bottle. Something tells me that that the £15 probably won't fully cover the cost of my order. Pity.





P.S Please excuse the state of my nails in that last picture. I'm currently trying to give them a welcome break from polish. That and trying to avoid getting in trouble with management at work. Not to worry, I'm pretty sure the glitter topcoats will be coming out really very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment